What makes a good Tire, wheel and rim serviceperson?
NORCAN TRAINING - HIGHWAY TRUCKS
RSS

Recent Posts

What makes a good Tire, wheel & rim Serviceperson?
What makes a good Tire, wheel and rim serviceperson?
ARE MY TRUCK AND TRAILER ALUMINUM WHEELS CSA APPROVED?
WASH BEHIND YOUR EARS
TRICKING A TORQUE WRENCH

Categories

Cleanliness
DOT approval
People
Tire Myths
Torquing
Zippers
powered by

My Blog

What makes a good Tire, wheel and rim serviceperson?

A lot of things have changed in the 40+ years I have been working with tires, wheels and vehicles.
        One of the things that has not changed is people and attitude.  There are some people that “know it all”. I will call them “know it all’s.” They have learned some things and as far as they are concerned, they have nothing more to learn.
         Then there are some people who want to question everything. They ask questions about everything they encounter. What is this? What does this thing do? Why does this look the way it does? Much of the problem with the “want to know’s” is that they don’t retain anything. They don’t really want to know, they just want to question everything.
         The ones who impress me most are the “sponges”. These guys and gals will soak up everything. They don’t have preconceived notions about anything. If it is knowledge they want, then they will accept it from any source. The problem with these people is that they are willing to absorb knowledge no matter what the source. Like unfiltered water, as they absorb everything, they sometimes pick up contaminated material, and information. That can be hazardous.
         The people who end up being the most successful are the ones who absorb knowledge like a sponge, filter the crap out of it, question everything, and end up with a lot of knowledge. But they are willing to accept the fact that they do not yet know it all. They are prepared to continue learning, adapting and filtering knowledge. They are also the ones who do not jump to conclusions, they are diligent about following the rules of safety and are willing to pass their knowledge on to the “newbies”.

The most important characteristic of the most successful people is that they learn from everyone. They learn what not to do from those who will not do it right. They are willing to learn new methods and ways of doing things from those with a better idea, and they are a good example for those who are willing to learn from them.

13 Comments to What makes a good Tire, wheel and rim serviceperson?:

Comments RSS
essay helper uk on March 20, 2020 7:54 AM
Thankful such an awesome sum for sharing this glorious information! I am envisioning see more posts by you. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one. Great Job, I greatly appreciate that. Do keep sharing!

uk assignment on March 20, 2020 7:54 AM
Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work

Eyal Nachum on March 20, 2020 3:47 PM
Being able to forecast where markets are headed is the Holy Grail of financing. With billions of bucks to be made, it's not a surprise artificial intelligence has played an increasingly vital function in fintech. Eyal Nachum is a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond. Eyal is the architect of the software that SMEs use to do cross-border payments.

Anonymous on April 4, 2020 8:25 AM
This blog post is relevant and to the point. I recommend it to everyone visiting this blog. Your writing is simple and easy to understand and that’s one of the reasons why I love to read your posts. !!! Compare Cheap hotels

.. on April 10, 2020 11:25 PM

Leok on April 23, 2020 8:59 AM
I love your shared stuff, Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists. custom pillow boxes UK

James E. Jenkins on May 6, 2020 6:52 AM
The most common password of the year is “5555”. Many people prefer easier passwords so that they would not have to go through complex numbers every time they unlock the phone. Many cell phones have biometrics as well like fingerprint and face-unlock FOR MORE DETAILS.

Hard Money Loans For Real Estate on May 14, 2020 4:23 AM
An example, of a perfect website is reflected in your site. I enjoyed the time I was here so much. Please visit, mine and tell me too.

John on May 28, 2020 6:15 AM
This blog is very effective and valuable. I am very glad to read your blog. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Large selection of stable mats

Buy Psychology Essay on June 12, 2020 4:39 PM
I am truly inspired by this online journal! Extremely clear clarification of issues is given and it is open to every living soul. I have perused your post, truly you have given this extraordinary informative data about it.

Nike Shoes on June 24, 2020 10:29 AM

Anonymous on July 2, 2020 9:54 AM
Sometimes, I read lovely blogs on this website and sometimes not because Its owner is not very active. I think, he needs to share blogs which can convey better info and messages to readers. en uygun uçak bileti

Things To Do In Santa Fe on July 5, 2020 7:45 AM
Hence moving companies also allow their customers to choose the particular services according to needs, preferences and budgets.